Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aamir Khan yet to sign Rakesh Sharma biopic?


Bollywood hotshot Aamir Khan declined to remark on whether he has marked the biopic on India's first space explorer Rakesh Sharma.

"I have not marked any film yet. I have recently started to peruse scripts and investigate the likelihood," Aamir told journalists here at an occasion when asked whether he will do Rakesh Sharma biopic or not.

Tattle plants are swirling that the 51-year-old performer will be found in the biopic on Sharma.

The "Lagaan" star feels it is unjustifiable to discuss a film that he is yet to sign.

At the point when goaded further whether script of Rakesh Sharma biopic is the one film that he is perusing, Aamir said, "It is not reasonable to discuss a film till I sign it. There are parcel of individuals who approach me and they do it with certainty.

"When somebody describes me the script I don't enlighten anybody concerning it. Also, in the event that I don't do it (film), then it is said Aamir rejected the film and why he did and every one of these things come up," he included.

The "Ghulam" on-screen character feels individuals approach him with confidence and he jumps at the chance to maintain that.

"Whenever individuals (executive) come to me they accompany confidence and I get a kick out of the chance to maintain that. Whichever script I hear one will never come to think about it. In this way, I will neither affirm nor deny your inquiry," he included.

Rakesh Sharma is a previous Indian Flying corps pilot who flew on board Soyuz T-11, dispatched in April 1984, as a feature of the Intercosmos program.

Author:

0 comments: