Sunday, July 31, 2016

Anupam Kher’s The Headhunter’s Calling to premiere at TIFF

Anupam Kher, The Headhunter's Calling, Gerard Butler, The Headhunter's Calling Anupam Kher,
Veteran on-screen character Anupam Kher's film The Headhunter's Calling, which highlights Scottish performer Gerard Steward in a key part, will debut at the Toronto Global Film Celebration in September.

The film celebration will occur from September 8 to 18.

Kher, regarded with Padma Bhushan, shared the news on his Twitter handle and even posted a video.

"My film 'The Headhunter's Calling' with Gerard Steward is debuting at Toronto Int Film Celebration," Anupam composed.

In the going with video, the on-screen character says: "I went to the city of Mumbai on June 3, 1981, with Rs 37 in my pocket, which is a large portion of a dollar and I can say that I have done genuinely well."

"I need to impart an extraordinary news to you that my film The 'Headhunter's Calling' which additionally stars Gerard Steward and William Dafoe, has been chosen at Global film celebration at Toronto."

By refering to the case of how a "Rs 37 fellow from Mumbai will go to a film celebration", he needed to pass on: "If that can happen, then anything can happen. Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai. Jai Ho."

Author:

0 comments: