Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy with Salman Khan’s acquittal, don’t want him to go through what I did: Sanjay Dutt

Sanjay Dutt, Salman khan, Salman Khan acquittal, Salman Khan chinkara case, Salman Khan black buck poaching case, Salman acquitted, Sanjay Dutt Salman Khan, Entertainment
Sanjay Dutt today rubbished reports proposing his fellowship with Salman Khan having turned sour. Calling him his more youthful sibling, Sanjay communicated his satisfaction at Salman's exoneration by the Rajasthan High Court in the 1998 dark buck poaching case.

Whenever inquired as to whether he had called Salman after the Kick performing artist was vindicated by the High Court, Sanjay said, "I called him to wish. I feel upbeat for him. I don't need Salman or any other individual to experience what I did. Some place equity won. I am cheerful it happened."

Tending to the media on the eve of his birthday, Sanjay additionally proceeded to clear up that he is still companions with Salman.

"He is my more youthful sibling. He has dependably been will dependably be. God has given him all the elegance and incredible achievement in life. l demand everybody to not make it an issue. He is occupied as am I. We can't meet day by day. We met in Madrid(during IIFA). Nobody expounded on it. There is no battle. Nobody battles with your sibling," cleared up Sanjay.

Author:

0 comments: