Friday, July 15, 2016

Rohit Dhawan is like a brother to me: John Abraham

 John abraham says the way you live your life or when you do something good in life, that makes you look sexier.
Performing artist John Abraham, who is preparing for the arrival of his expected actioner Dishoom, says the film's chief Rohit Dhawan resemble a sibling to him.

Discussing his condition with Rohit, John said in an announcement: "I impart a wonderful working condition to Rohit Dhawan… He resemble a sibling to me, he knows the most ideal method for introducing me on screen."

John likewise shared that Rohit, who is the sibling of Dishoom co-on-screen character Varun Dhawan, says his sensibility is "cool yet untidy".

"I think he and I make an awesome group," John said.

Dishoom, which will have Varun and John playing cops named Junaid and Kabir, likewise stars performer Jacqueline Fernandez.

Author:

0 comments: