Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy birthday Sonu Nigam: A look at his best songs

Sonu Nigam, Sonu Nigam birthday, Happy birthday Sonu Nigam, Sonu Nigam age
Singer Sonu Nigam is know for this great singing and hit numbers. The artist has been giving us Bollywood tracks like Tanhayee (Dil Chahta Hai) and Suraj Hua Maddham (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham), (Saathiya), Do Buddy (Veer Zaara), Fundamental Hoon Na (Principle Hoon Na), Nagada (Hit We Met) and Zoobi Doobi (3 Morons), Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) and late discharge Azhar's Tu howdy na jaane and some more. The vocalist additionally won hearts with his hit collection Deewana. As Sonu turns 43, we discuss his best tracks furthermore how the former year treated him.

Sonu was in features after his six-minute video, The Roadside Ustaad, turned into a web sensation. In the video, Sonu sang just about 25 melodies, for 60 minutes each, at different areas in Mumbai yet dressed as an old man and in terrible dresses, sings with a harmonium, in the city.

This was an alternate ordeal for the vocalist. About individuals' responses, Sonu had then said in a media communication: "They didn't perceive my voice. They loved my voice, that was the great part that I could really, out of the blue, pull in them through my voice. I was fearing the way that these individuals shouldn't remember me; that would be a humiliation for me. There was nobody around me, no bodyguards, no group, no chiefs."

"What you folks saw, was a short clasp. At each spot, I sang for one hour each. One hour behind Chandan (theater in Mumbai), then one hour before Chandan, one hour at Four Homes (region in Mumbai). Along these lines, it was difficult, sitting in the sun, in the dust, and I sang a differed scope of tunes; you simply heard two. I may have sung no less than 25 tunes. I worked that hard, that is the reason such a large number of individuals joined in."

Author:

0 comments: