Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I think I was Bengali in my last birth: Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan, Vidya Balan movies, Vidya Balan upcoming movies, te3n, Vidya Balan te3n, Vidya Balan news, Vidya Balan latest news, entertainment news
Performing artist Vidya Balan, who has depicted a Bengali character in movies like Parineeta, Kahaani and TE3N, feels she had her roots in Bengal in her past life. Vidya is at present shooting for Begum Jaan" in Patjor on the West Bengal-Jharkhand outskirt.

"I think I was a Bengali in my last birth," Vidya said in an announcement.

The Filthy Picture performer, who hails from Kerala and was additionally respected with the Pride of Kerala Grant, made her film debut in a Bengali film Bhalo Theko. Her huge Bollywood presentation was Parineeta, which was shot altogether in Kolkata.

Vidya says she feels a feeling of nature with the state.

"It is bizarre considering my family has no roots there," she included.

Author:

0 comments: